Change is happening at lightning speed, and if educators respond to it at a turtle's pace, we run the risk of failing to prepare a generation of our future workforce for jobs that don't exist today but will tomorrow, jobs that require citizens to be engaged, think critically and act together.
Matt Levinson, author of From Fear to Facebook
1:1 Chromebook Initiative
- Where Are We?
- Why 1:1?
- Kindergarten and First Grades
- Middle School Technology
- Benefits for Teachers
- Benefits for Parents
- Guidelines and Rules
- Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
Where Are We?
Kindergarten and First Grades
Middle School Technology
Benefits for Teachers
Benefits for Parents
Guidelines and Rules
Children's Internet Protection Act (CIPA)
- What is a chromebook?
- Can a Chromebook be used without a wireless internet connection?
- Will unsafe or inappropriate websites be filtered on the devices?
- Are Chromebooks secure?
- Can the chromebooks be used with another student account?
- Can I use my child's chromebook?
- Can students print from their chromebook?
- Can students download apps?
- I did not find the answer to my question, where can I get more help?